Today is Thanksgiving in the USA, a day for giving thanks!
Here's a quick and easy gratitude practice I learned about recently that I really enjoy, in 3 quick steps:
1. Express gratitude for something/anything.
2. Express gratitude for something obscurely related number 1.
3. Express gratitude for something you might normally overlook, again related to number 1.
Here's a personal example!
My wife and I are going to the mountains for this holiday, so...
1. I'm grateful I get to spend this holiday in the mountains!
2. I'm grateful for the people who paved the road we're driving on, and that they chose to do it alongside a river with so many gorgeous views!
3. I'm grateful for asphal! This would be a difficult drive on a dirt road.
That's it! Quick and easy.
If you like this exercise, share about it below and pass it on :)